To: All PMiles Card holders & gHealth Users:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
In respect of the
gHealth Petron Term Takaful Campaign
offered to PMiles Members and gHealth Users under the collaboration
between Petron Fuel International Sdn Bhd (“Petron”) and Gloco Malaysia Berhad
The following terms and conditions govern the gHealth Term Takaful Plan underwritten by PruBSN
Takaful Berhad (“PruBSN”), facilitated by Petron as the owner and administrator of the
PMiles card loyalty program in collaboration with Gloco as the master certificate holder and
campaign manager of the gHealth x Petron Term Takaful (“Campaign”). These terms
and conditions are to be read in conjunction with the provisions contained in the gHealth Term
Takaful Plan certificates.
These terms and conditions may be superseded by variations, revisions, or changes from time to time
and at any time, subject to prior notification of such variations, revisions, or changes to the
Campaign. Your participation and eligibility for the Campaign after the effective date of such
variations, revisions or changes constitutes your acceptance of such variations, revisions or
changes without any reservations.
Should you not agree with such variations, revisions or changes and wish to terminate your coverage,
please contact Gloco Hotline at 1 300 88 6008.
“gHealth” means the mobile application software and/or website developed
and managed by Gloco for telemedicine.
“gHealth Term Takaful Plan” or “Takaful
Coverage” is a monthly renewable takaful protection against Natural or Accidental
“Covered Member” means eligible PMiles members who has registered and
opt-in and/or subsequently renewed to the gHealth Term Takaful Plan.
“PMiles Card” means the Petron PMiles Loyalty Card which has been
registered with Petron under the PMiles Card Loyalty Program.
“PMiles Member” means customers of Petron who possess and have activated
their PMiles Card registered under their name.
“PMiles Points” means points earned by PMiles members when they perform
qualifying transactions under the PMiles Loyalty Program with the PMiles Card.
“Spending Period” means the period of fuel spending for any fuel type,
excluding spending from Petron Treats convenience store at any Petron petrol stations between the
26thday of the month until the 25th day of the following month, prior to the
renewal Takaful Coverage Commencement.
“Takaful Coverage Commencement” means the effective date of the gHealth
Term Takaful Plan of each Covered Member respectively, which begins on the first (1st)
day of the following month the eligible PMiles Members become eligible for the coverage or renewal.
Terms for coverage under the one (1) month Complimentary gHealth Term Takaful
- Active PMiles Member or gHealth user, Malaysian citizens and permanent residents of Malaysia age
of next birthday between nineteen (19) and sixty (60) who has registered and opt-in to the
Campaign shall be eligible for a one (1) month Complimentary gHealth Term Takaful Plan, on the
first month of coverage. Each PMiles Member or gHealth user is eligible for one (1) month
Complimentary gHealth Term Takaful Plan once throughout the duration of this Campaign. gHealth
user who is not a PMiles Member must register as a PMiles Member to be eligible for the Takaful
- The one (1) month Complimentary gHealth Term Takaful Plan is not transferable or assigned to any
other person. PMiles Members must possess a PMiles Card with “Active” status to
be eligible for the one (1) month Complimentary gHealth Term Takaful Plan.
- To enjoy the one (1) month Complimentary gHealth Term Takaful coverage, PMiles Members are
- i) register and opt-in via gHealth website or application for the complimentary gHealth
Takaful Plan, and
- ii) create an account with gHealth in accessing their takaful coverage.
- After the first (1st) month Complimentary gHealth Term Takaful Plan, the Covered Member may
renew the coverage upon meeting the Eligible Renewal Criteria (refer to Clause 5).
Renewal eligibility criteria of the PMiles Members (“Eligible Renewal
- i) Active PMiles Members who have made a minimum fuel spending of Ringgit Malaysia Fifty
any Petron fuel station within the Spending Period, prior to the Takaful Coverage
PMiles Members will need to utilize their PMiles Card for fuel transactions and in
pre-authorizing PMiles Points deduction for subsequent renewal of the gHealth Term
- ii) Sufficient points in their PMiles Card for the payment of renewal Takaful
PMiles Card points must be successfully deducted prior to the Takaful Coverage
the renewal and each eligible renewal thereafter.
PMiles members shall be covered under the gHealth Term Takaful Plan upon the PMiles Members meeting
the Eligible Renewal Criteria, for a duration of one (1) month period for each renewal from the
Takaful Coverage Commencement.
- The plan renewed and coverage limit entitlement is according to the fuel spending stated under
the table below based on each Spending Period upon satisfying the Eligible Renewal Criteria.
Monthly Renewal PMiles Points deduction
Valid for minimum RM50.00 spent on fuel per month.
RM1,000.00 on natural death and RM5,000.00 due to accidental death
50 PMiles Points
Valid for minimum RM100.00 spent on fuel per month.
RM2,000.00 on natural death and RM10,000.00 due to accidental death
100 PMiles Points
Valid for minimum RM300.00 spent on fuel per month.
RM5,000.00 on natural death and RM25,000.00 due to accidental death
250 PMiles Points
- Upon meeting the Eligible Renewal Criteria, the Covered Member will be notified of the Takaful
Coverage renewal via email or SMS from Gloco at the beginning of the month, prior to Takaful
Coverage Commencement. To access Takaful coverage limit entitlement for subsequent renewal,
Covered Member will be able to access their coverage details including the plans renewed by
login to the gHealth account.
- Covered Member who renewed and has an active coverage under the gHealth Term Takaful Plan based
on the Eligible Renewal Criteria are eligible for a Covid-19 Coverage of Ringgit Malaysia Ten
Thousand(RM10,000) death benefit, which is subject to the following, whichever is earlier:
- i) expiry of the Covid-19 Coverage on 31 December 2021; or
- ii) upon reaching maximum fund Covid-19 Coverage of Ringgit Malaysia two hundred and
- Upon meeting the Eligible Renewal Criteria, PMiles Points will be deducted from the Covered
Member PMiles’ account for each renewal coverage. The PMiles Points to be deducted is
according to the respective plan renewed and the PMiles Points will be deducted by the
25th day of each month prior to the commencement of the takaful coverage.
- Petron and Gloco may amend the applicable amount of PMiles Points deduction for the purpose of
renewal of coverage with prior notice through notification via the PMiles website, Electronic
Direct Mail, Social Media or by amending the terms and conditions herein. Such changes shall
take immediate effect on the date such notification is being made.
- New PMiles Members will be registered at no cost but will need to complete their registration
via SMS, over the counter at the Petron petrol stations or website. Please visit https://www.petronmiles.com.my/
on PMiles registration.
- In the event Covered Member replaces their PMiles Card during the Takaful Coverage period, the
Covered Member is still eligible for coverage for the balance duration of the month. For the
avoidance of doubt, the Covered Member who has previously enjoyed one (1) month Complimentary
gHealth Term Takaful Coverage will not entitle for a fresh Complimentary Takaful Coverage upon
replacing his/her PMiles Card. To ensure continuous Takaful Coverage, the Covered Member must
obtain a replacement PMiles Card and fulfils the Eligible Renewal Criteria under Clause 5 by the
end of the applicable Spending Period, prior to the next renewal of the Takaful Coverage
Commencement. Any amounts spent on the previous PMiles Card can be carried over to the replaced
- The Covered Member is encouraged to complete the nomination form in naming the nominee(s) in the
event of claims. The nomination form is accessible via the Covered Member’s gHealth
account or by contacting Gloco’s Hotline at 1 300 88 6008
or write in to
email@example.com. Alternatively, the
form is available
at https://ghealth.com/forms/nomination-form.pdf. The completed nomination
form is to be emailed
to Gloco at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the
event the nomination form is incomplete or not submitted
to Gloco or PruBSN at the time of claim is submitted, the claim payment will be made to the
Covered Member’s next of kin.
- The Covered Member’s beneficiaries or next of kin may inquire/submit a claim under the
gHealth Term Takaful Plan by completing the claims form available
and to provide the relevant
documents as may be
requested by Gloco or PruBSN for the purpose of claim processing.
- Covered Member who wish to terminate the gHealth Term Takaful Plan may do so and write in to
email@example.com with full name, NRIC,
number and PMiles Card number.
- In the event the Covered Member wishes to terminate or opt-out from the Complimentary or renewal
gHealth Term Takaful Plan, there will be no refund of PMiles Points or in kind. The Covered
Member will continue to be covered until the expiry of the Takaful Coverage.
- Should the terminated/opt-out Covered Member wishes to re-participate to gHealth Term Takaful
Plan, Covered Memberwill not be entitled for the one (1) month Complimentary gHealth Term
Takaful Plan, but is eligible for the renewal of gHealth Term Takaful Plan subject to fulfilling
the Eligible Renewal Criteria.
- The terms of coverage and conditions stated herein is non-exhaustive and Covered Member shall
refer to the gHealth Term Takaful Plan certificate issued by PruBSN relating to the detail
- The Terms and Conditions herein contained shall prevail over any provisions or representations
contained in any brochure or other promotional materials advertised under this Campaign.
- By opting in for the gHealth Term Takaful Plan, PMiles Members agree to be contacted by PruBSN
and its marketing partners for any marketing offers and/or promotion.
- Petron and Gloco may alter, modify, change or vary this Terms and Conditions contained herein,
wholly or in part at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
- For enquiries on the gHealth Term Takaful Plan and claims related enquiries, Covered Member may
contact Gloco’s Hotline at 1 300 88 6008 or email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or PruBSN
- For enquiries related to PMiles membership, PMiles Points or usage, PMiles members should
contact either Gloco Hotline at 1 300 88 6008 or Petron Miles
Customer Service Centre at 1300 888 812.